Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli were in New York recently (Anushka for IIFA 2017 and Virat joined her there after India’s West Indies tour).
One of their pictures, clicked at a supermarket in New York (where the actress is looking pissed off) has gone viral, after several Netizens turned the picture into a meme with hilarious captions for the pic.
Here are some examples:
- “Prove it to me that you love me more than you love Ravi Shastri.”
- “Shopping bhi Dhoni bhai se puch ke karoge?”
- “Virat : yeh sofa cover kyu pehen ke aagayi ho? (referring to Anushka’s attire)”
- “Sach batao, tumhara koi paraye stree ke sath chakkar chal raha hai na? Ravi Sha-stri!”
- Virat : Baby, the dress is nice. Ghutne achhe hain.
Anushka : kiske? Archana Vijaya ke?
Virat : yeh sofa cover kyu pehen ke aagayi ho?
Anushka : pic.twitter.com/Ad0VFalRfa
— Pakchikpak Raja Babu (@HaramiParindey) July 14, 2017
Was Virat Kohli really ogling at Archana Vijaya’s legs?
A photo of Virat Kohli apparently “ogling” at TV presenter Archana Vijaya’s ripped jeans went viral. Archana was very angry at the misleading reports, says Virat was only looking at the cue card….Continue