Kamal Haasan, who is all set to join politics, will be announcing his party name on February 21 and soon after will begin a tour of Tamil Nadu.
Kamal, whose intention is to challenge the current state of politics in Tamil Nadu, will begin the journey from his hometown Ramanathapuram and will later visit Madurai, Dindigul and Sivagangai districts.
“My thoughts and actions need to collectively resonate with the people. To truly understand as to what the needs of my people are?, what is afflicting them?, what their aspirations are? The tour is neither an act of rebellion nor a gathering for glamour. This is a journey of discovery and learning and an opportunity for me to truly understand my people,” stated Kamal Haasan.
- I am not anti-Hindu and have no intention to hurt Hindus.
- Won’t hesitate to take action against those with me too if they indulge in corruption.
- My political colour is black because it contained all colours, including saffron
- I want to be the CM for people of Tamil Nadu.
Some time back, he launched a mobile app name #MaiamWhistle with the aim of reaching out to people and to address their grievances.
“There is a sense of regret and discontent over things going wrong continuously. It’s time to turn this vicious cycle into a ‘virtuous cycle.’ We are acting on an idea from my book Theditheerpom Vaa authored about 30 years ago, that addresses the concept – ‘to seek and solve,'” said Kamal about the app.
- Young Indian Leader Feels Politicians Are Losing Space to Film Celebs & Business Tycoons
- Indian Politics: Parliament is Home to Several Bollywood Celebs Now
- RGV Says SRK Losing to Salman & the Reasons are the Same Why Kamal Lost to Rajinikanth
- Celebs take a stand against the Government / Political class
- Gangsters and Politicians Using Film Industry to Convert “Black” Money into “White”?