‘Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi’ started of as a love story, then turned into a saas-bahu saga, and its now the serial will take another major twist.
Sony TV’s ‘Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi’ will undergo a major change as it leaps by seven years, after a very emotional separation sequence (Dev and Sonakshi’s married life hit rock bottom).
Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke will now become a full fledged family drama. Here’s how the upcoming episodes will unfold (sorry for spilling the beans):
- The dutiful Dev becomes a rebel and will don a rugged look sporting jackets and denims.
- Sona will be shown as an independent working woman, she will get a fusion look
- Radha Mami and his son will control the Dixit house.
- Ishwari becomes a depressed woman who does not talk to anyone.
- Sonakshi has a daughter, but she keep it a secret; Dev’s family will be unaware that they have a daughter.
So will Dev and Sonakshi ever get united again? Well, they have a daughter who will bring them back together. Doesn’t it seem familiar?
Hope the show continues to be the flag bearer of matured love stories.