Here are some Funny Phrases, written by an Indian Lexophile (love to use words in unusual ways, especially in word games, puzzles, anagrams, palindromes, etc.)
They are Simply awesome!
- “Mujhe ek ghante se auto nahi mili, shayad bhagwaan meri paRICKSHAW le raha hai”
- “My body is in office, but my mind is SOMVAR else” #Monday Blues
- “I am feeling too lazy to meet my friends. AALSI them later”
- “Son: Rum Piyoge?
Dad: Oye puttar ‘Bacar’di gal na kar”
- “If you eat fiery garlic pickle before class, you’ll learn a valuable Lehsun”
- Weight loss frustration… “Pran jaaye par wajan naa jaye”
- Saw a line of Hyundai Sonatas parked on an empty road. Asked someone there “itna sonata kyu hai bhai”
- A daughter is the perfect child. A son is just a Beta version
- When in Chennai, many North Indians wonder..”Ye kaahan aa gaye hum, yoo hee south south chalte”
- Decided to go to a Italian restaurant kyunki woh ghar ke PASTA