Want to hold a grand exhibition (film expo, jewelry, textile, weddings), event, or show, and want to create buzz about it with the local population? You need to use popular offline media marketing strategies, besides relying just on online promotions.
If you’re based in India, these are some of the popular offline marketing plans that organizers use to get maximum footfalls to their event (most of these are applicable in foreign countries as well).
- Newspaper – A popular method where you place advertisements in the leading local publications (such as Time of India, Hindustan Times, etc.)
- Hoardings – This is another popular offline method, where you can place big banners/hoardings near important landmarks and busy junctions
- Radio – This is another popular means to create awareness about your event. You can advertise on the leading local radio stations (such as Radio Mirchi, Big 92.7 FM, Radio City)
- SMS – Bulk SMS (To target audience in a specific locality, this is a good option)
- Other – There are other offline media marketing techniques you may use to let people know about your event. Distributing leaflets, placing newspaper inserts, doing promotions in malls (flyers), doing screen promotion in Movie Halls, are some of the other offline methods that you may undertake to market your offerings.