Salman Khan turns fitness trainer. Also checkout his workout routine and how Salman manages to keep himself fit..
After Salman Khan’s first movie was lunched, everybody started talking about his physique. Salman was among a handful of heroes who had a great body, besides good looks of-course. Salman went topless in songs like Oh Oh Jaane Jana (from Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya) making all the girls weak on their knees; all the guys wanted to emulate his macho looks & ripped body.
Salman has maintained his superb physique for almost two decades now, and has inspired an entire generation of actors across the board. In recent years, he has turned into a personal trainer/fitness consultant for his fellow actors, giving them tips on workout and diet.
Salman Turns Personal Trainer
in recent times, Salman had given fitness tips to Himesh Reshammiya, who was undergoing rigorous body training to fit into the character of his upcoming film.
And now Salman Bhai is doling out fitness tips to former flame Sangeeta Bijlani as well. Salman khan is currently keeping an eye on Sangeeta’s fitness and making sure she stays in great shape.
Does it mean Sangeeta will be seen in Salman’s next film? We’ll have to wait and see (but that’s what has been observed in the past).
Salman Khan’s Six Pack in Jai Ho: Do You Believe These Pictures?
We all love Salman Khan. He’s got a seemingly perfect body and his smartness can also be seen on ‘Big Boss’. He’s always been an inspiration to generations of people, when it comes to fitness. Even Hrithik Roshan (as a new comer) used to seek body building tips from Salman Khan.
Now, there’s a lot of talk about Salman’s six pack abs which he flaunted in his movie ‘Jai Ho’.
And though there’s absolutely no problem with that, its just that there are pictures floating around on the internet which suggests that Salman might be taking technical help (VFX) to achieve those looks.
Here are the pictures – one shows Salman Khan with flat tummy while the other one shows the six pack abs.
Though this news is not confirmed, the pictures here seem to suggest that the Dabanng star may have been using VFX techniques to show his perfect ripped abs.
VFX technology is used in pre & post production work to add effects or to enhance various sequences. It uses a combination of Graphics, Modelling and animation to achieve its objective.
I’m sure Salman Khan’s fans would love it if these reports are proven wrong. But it does become difficult to achieve six pack abs with age (Salman Khan is already fifty).
- Full name: Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan
- Birth Date: December 27, 1965
- Parents: Helen, Sushila Charak, Salim Khan
- Siblings: Arpita Khan, Arbaaz Khan, Sohail Khan, Alvira Khan
- Height: 1.74 m (5″8.5)
- Star sign: Capricorn (Determination, Dominance, Perservering, Practical, Willful)
Most stars take their fitness schedule serious nowadays, and there are many who are known to workout late at night as well. Even Salman Khan, at times, starts his workout as late as 1 am, especially when he misses his usual workout schedule. He’s known to spend 2 to 3 hours in the gym working on his body.
There are many who have also seen Salman cycling on the roads near Bandra. Occasionally, he does cycling for hours, as an alternative to his regular exercises and cardiovascular routine.
SALMAN KHAN Workout
Salman Khan, has a very intense and powerful workout and cardio routine.
Salman trains different parts of his body on different days. Here’s what Salman khan’s workout routine usually consists of:
- When training, greater emphasis is given on biceps, triceps and abs.
- He likes biking and does lots of Cardio
- Sit-ups, push-ups and pull-ups are common in his workout sessions
- Warm-up is followed by jumps, squat thrusts and push-ups.
- Bench Press, shoulder press for upper body & biceps
- 10 -15 reps, 6 sets for large muscles like chest, and usually 6-8 reps, 5 sets for small muscles like the arms
- Workout ends with a slow cooling run on the treadmill.
- Thrice in a week, he does cardio exercises
Salman Khan Diet Plan / Nutrition
Though Sallu may give an impression that he’s not very strict about this diet – he usually eats whatever he likes and then tries to compensate for it in the gym, his trainers do ensure that Salman follows a proper diet & nutrition plan.
Here’s what his diet looks like.
- Salman’s diet is rich in protein, with around 2500-3000 calories intake everyday
- Pre-workout diet is usually a protein shake & 2 egg whites with amino acids
- Post-workout he eats bowl of oats, 3 egg whites, 10 almonds, protein shake with glutamine
- Lunch consists of Dal, vegetables, 3-6 Rotis
- Evening snacks include few nuts and protein shake.
- For dinner, he has grilled fish/chicken, vegetable soup, 2 egg whites, and protein shake before hitting the bed
Video: Salmam skips Indo-Pak cricket match for his workout
Video: Salmam giving fitness tips