Five surgeons from big cities are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.
- The first surgeon, from New York, says, ‘I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.’
- The second, from Chicago, responds, ‘Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded.’
- The third surgeon, from Dallas, says, ‘No, I really think librarians are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order.’
- The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles chimes in, ‘You know, I like construction workers. Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over.’
- But the fifth surgeon, from Washington, DC shut them all up when he observed: ‘You’re all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There’s no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine. Plus, the head and the ass are interchangeable.