When it comes to Bollywood celebrities, everything seems larger than life with them, the movies they do, the way they look, the places they visit. So, when there are big announcements made by celebrities about engagement or marriage, It is but obvious that their fans will want to know every bit of details of their right from the wedding preparations to the honeymoon destinations. Weddings are a very public affair no matter how hard these celebs try to hide it but the honeymoon destination is something that they keep close to their hearts. So, for all you eager fans who were left wondering, we have some of the top Bollywood couple’s and their honeymoon destination details for you.
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor created quite a stir when they announced their nuptials. But when it came to the honeymoon, they chose to go to Gstaad in Switzerland where they visit frequently both before and after marriage.
- Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan serenaded across Europe but not before stopping over at Cannes where Aishwarya was required to be present as the L’Oreal brand ambassador. They also like to go to New York often whenever they take time off from their busy schedule.
- Vidya Balan and Siddharth Roy Kapur, who’re known to be a very private couple, headed to the beautiful Caribbean islands for their honymoon.
- Shilpa Shetty, who has married Raj Kundra (UK born businessman) also went to the Caribbean islands, but the couple opted for another island, the Bahamas.
- Tennis star Mahesh Bhupati and Lara Dutta were busy with work commitments when they got married but they couldn’t resist the charm of Bali in Indonesia, where they headed to as soon as they got some time off from work.
- Hrithik Roshan and Suzanne may not be a couple anymore but they were the very much in love couple when they got married and chose Europe for some private time after marriage.
- Surprisingly, the two top Khans of Bollywood, who literally rule the box office today – Aamir Khan and wife Kiran Rao and Shahrukh Khan and wife Gauri Khan opted for local destinations.
You may think that being superstars they would have chosen an exotic location abroad but the fact is Aamir Khan swooped his wife to Panchgani, a hill station in Maharashtra and SRK who was not the baadshah yet when he married opted Mumbai as their honeymoon destination.
- Everything was a secret about Aditya Chopra and Rani Mukherjee’s wedding. Their honeymoon destination is another big secret. But it was rumored that the lovey dovey couple visited a new place almost every month and one of the places was their honeymoon destination.
- Salman Khans little sister Arpita Khan and Aayush Sharma may not qualify as actors but they are celebrities nevertheless and their recent wedding was widely publicized. They flew off to New Zealand and Bora Bora for their honeymoon thereafter.