Like many other Bollywood celebrities, even the Bachchan’s love Dubai. Be it film shoots, award ceremonies, or inauguration of big brand/stores, they keep travelling to this place. And its quite easy to fall in love with a place like Dubai, a global city, which is just around ‘two and a hour’ flight from Mumbai.
When the Bachchan’s bought a villa here in Dubai, many felt that it was probably a gift for their daughter Aaradhaya. However, that’s not the case; it seems the Bachchans always wanted a holiday home in Dubai and that’s why they bought this 54 crore villa at Sanctuary Falls, Jumeirah Golf Estates.
And they all seem to be loving it; the Bachchan family loves spending time together in their Dubai holiday home. The Bachchans usually celebrate the New Year in Dubai.
Amitabh Bachchan, wife Jaya, daughter Shweta Nanda and her kids Navya Naveli and Agastya, Abhishek, Aishwarya and grand-daughter Aaradhya were all in Dubai to usher in 2014. The Bachchans hosted a private party at their Dubai home on New Year’s Eve.
Well, since we are already talking about the Bachchan’s Dubai property, you may also like to know about the other properties in their real estate portfolio.
Most of you probably may already know about the ones in Juhu, Mumbai. They are a landmark on their own, similar to the one that SRK has.
But being ‘Bachchans’, they have a few more. Here they come:
- Bungalows Prateeksha and Jalsa (estimated at Rs 200 crore)
- Big B’s office-cum-home Janak (approx Rs 60 crore)
- Another property Vatsa, which is currently on lease to Citibank
- A Rs 50 crore for an 8,000 sqft home in JVPD
- Rs 10 crore chalet in Aamby Valley
- Luxury penthouse at Dumas Road in Gujarat
- A Rs. 5 crore 4-bedroom apartment at The Park by Lodha in Worli, Mumbai